- 按照1955年轻微罪行法令 (Minor Offences Act 1955) 第13(1)，过度制造噪音，一旦罪名成立，违规者会被罚款不超过RM100。因此，如果你的邻居制造噪音，严重干扰你，你是有权向警方做出举报的。
STRATA MANAGEMENT (MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT) REGULATIONS 2015
10:Prohibition of nuisance
- A proprietor shall not use language or behave in a manner likely to cause offence or embarrassment or nuisance to any other proprietor or to any person lawfully using the common property.
- A proprietor shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that his invites, including customers and staff, do not behave in a manner likely to cause offence or embarrassment or nuisance to any other proprietor or to any person lawfully using the common property.
- In a building or part of a building used for any residential or dwelling purposes, the sound of any electrical and electronic equipment, apparatus or appliance, or any musical instrument used in a parcel or the common property shall be kept at a low volume after 11.00 p.m. so as not interfere with the quiet rest or peaceful sleep of the other proprietors unless prior written approval for a specific function and specific duration has been obtained from the management corporation.
- A proprietor shall not use as fuel any substance or material or do anything in his parcel which will affect the peaceful enjoyment of any other proprietor or which may dirty or discolour the exterior of his parcel or other parcels or the common property.
MINOR OFFENCES ACT 1955
- Any person who—
(a) beats within the limits of any town or village between the hours of midnight and 6 a.m. or in any public road or public place at any hour, a drum or tom-tom, or blows a horn or trumpet, or beats or sounds any instrument or utensil in such a manner as to cause annoyance or inconvenience to occupants of any premises in the vicinity; or
(b) operates or causes or suffers to be operated any gramophone or wireless loud speaker or pianola or other form of music mechanically or electrically produced in such a manner as to cause annoyance or inconvenience to occupants of any premises in the vicinity; or
(c) operates or causes or suffers to be operated in or near any public road or public place or in any shop, business premises, building or place which adjoins any public road or public place any gramophone or wireless loud speaker or any other instrument whatsoever for the production of noise or music in such a manner as to cause annoyance or inconvenience to occupants of any premises in the vicinity, shall be liable to a fine not exceeding one hundred ringgit
*Please contact us for appointment and/or business enquiries.
*Please visit our legal firm’s website: www.kuekong.com
*Please visit our FB law Group: http://bit.ly/fblawnjustice
*Like our FB Page: http://bit.ly/lawnjusticefbpage
*Please subscribe our YouTube: http://bit.ly/lawnjustice
*Please visit our web forum: http://www.queco.org
*Kuek Ong & Associates