- 消费者仲裁庭的判决就是最終判決。其判决如同推事庭的判決，亦被视为推事法庭（Magistrate’s Court）或地方法庭（Sessions Court）的庭令。
Consumer Protection Act 1999
116 Decisions of Tribunal to be final
(1) Every agreed settlement recorded by the Tribunal under subsection 107(3) and every award made by the Tribunal under Section 112 –
(a) shall be final and binding on all parties to the proceedings; and
(b) shall be deemed to be an order of a Magistrate’s Court and be enforced accordingly by any party to the proceedings.
(2) For the purpose of paragraph (1)(b), the Secretary to the Tribunal shall send a copy of the award made by the Tribunal to the Magistrate’s court having jurisdiction in the place to which the award relates or in the place where the award was made and the Court shall cause the copy to be recorded.
117 Criminal penalty for failure to comply
(1) Any person who after fourteen days fails to comply with an award made by the Tribunal commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding five thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both.
(2) In the case of a continuing offence, the offender shall, in addition to the penalties under subsection (1), be liable to a fine not exceeding one thousand ringgit for each day or part of a day during which the offence continues after conviction.
*Please contact us for appointment and/or business enquiries.
*Please visit our legal firm’s website: www.kuekong.com
*Please visit our FB law Group: http://bit.ly/fblawnjustice
*Like our FB Page: http://bit.ly/lawnjusticefbpage
*Please subscribe our YouTube: http://bit.ly/lawnjustice
*Please visit our web forum: http://www.queco.org
*Kuek Ong & Associates