当员工被辞退时，依照1955劳工法令和1980 年雇佣（终止及裁员）福利， 该员工可以享有以下的福利，如果雇主没有依据劳工法令赔偿员工，有关员工可以到劳工部举报，劳工部的判决通常会是指示雇主依法赔偿员工：
- 裁员赔偿金的支付是根据1980 年雇佣（终止及裁员）福利规例第6条文规定如下：
除此条例之条文另有规定外, 雇员有权享有之终止或解雇利益之款额, 不可少于-
(a) 凡受雇为期两年以下之雇员, 在每一年连续性之服务者可以领取十天工资; 或
(b) 凡受雇为期两年至五年以下之雇员, 在每一年连续性之服务者可以领取十五天工资; 或
(c) 凡受雇为期五年以上之雇员, 在每一年连续性之服务者可以领取二十天工资;和不足一年者以比例计算至月之最近小数点.
- 因行为不良而不能尽责, 雇主在查审后将他开除。
- 他的服务契约已经被续订, 或是位雇主已用新契约把他重聘而条件也不比以前不利。
- 1955劳工法令第12条文. 终止契约之通知
1. 签约者各方都能够在任何时候, 发给对方终止契约之通知。
2.雇主雇员两方通知书时期长短必须相同, 和必须依照契约里面所写下的条文来决定. 若无此书面条文, 不可少过:
（a）四个星期之通知, 如果从给通知当天算起, 该雇员受雇少过两年者;
（c）八个星期之通知, 如果从给通知当天算起, 该雇员受雇超过五年者;
3.即使第(2)款另有注明, 若终止雇员服务的因素, 全部或大部分是由于:
（e）雇员拒绝接受调任到另一个工作地方, 除非服务契约需要他接受该调任; 或
（f）雇员操作的业务主东权, 或一部分的主东权, 已经置换, 不管置换是由于出卖, 或由于其他处置, 或由于法律行动所造成,
该雇员有权享有雇主应给雇员停职通知, 而通知期限不可不少于列在(2)(a),(b)或(c)款下所注明之期限, 不管服务契约有相反的条规。
- 如果员工要求的是复职 (reinstatement) 请求，需要将有关投诉带到工业关系部门（Industrial Relations Department)，让有关官员处理。工业关系部的电邮：email@example.com， 官网：http://jpp.mohr.gov.my/
- 如果员工要求的是复职（reinstatement）请求，则需要将有关投诉带到工业关系部门（Industrial Relations Department)，让有关官员处理。若有必要，此案会被提交工业法庭，由法庭做出判决。若员工胜诉，工业法庭有权利给与以下裁决：-
- 命令员工复职 (reinstatement to the former employment);
- 若复职不是适当的裁决， 法庭可以命令以赔偿来代替复职。计算方式: 每年的服务时期，赔偿一个月的薪金。
- 命令雇主归还欠薪 ：欠薪从解雇当天开始算起直到听审的最后一天，最多可高达24个月欠薪，而试用期的员工则最多可高达12个月欠薪）
Employment Act 1955
12. Notice of termination of contract
(1)Either party to a contract of service may at any time give to the other party notice of his intention to terminate such contract of service.
(2)The length of such notice shall be the same for both employer and employee and shall be determined by a provision made in writing for such notice in the terms of the contract of service, or, in the absence of such provision in writing, shall not be less than:
(a)four weeks’ notice if the employee has been so employed for less than two years on the date on which the notice is given;
(b)six weeks’ notice if he has been so employed for two years or more but less than five years on such date;
(c)eight weeks’ notice if he has been so employed for five years or more on such date:
Provided that this section shall not be taken to prevent either party from waiving his right to a notice under this subsection.
(3)Notwithstanding anything contained in subsection (2), where the termination of service of the employee is attributable wholly or mainly to the fact that：
(a)the employer has ceased, or intends to cease to carry on the business for the purposes of which the employee was employed;
(b)the employer has ceased or intends to cease to carry on the business in the place at which the employee was contracted to work;
(c)the requirements of that business for the employee to carry out work of a particular kind have ceased or diminished or are expected to cease or diminish;
(d)the requirements of that business for the employee to carry out work of a particular kind in the place at which he was contracted to work have ceased or diminished or are expected to cease or diminish;
(e)the employee has refused to accept his transfer to any other place of employment, unless his contract of service requires him to accept such transfer; or
(f)a change has occurred in the ownership of the business for the purpose of which an employee is employed or of a part of such business, regardless of whether the change occurs by virtue of a sale or other disposition or by operation of law,
the employee shall be entitled to, and the employer shall give to the employee, notice of termination of service, and the length of such notice shall be not less than that provided under paragraph (2)(a), (b) or (c), as the case may be, regardless of anything to the contrary contained in the contract of service.
EMPLOYMENT (TERMINATION AND LAY-OFF BENEFITS) REGULATIONS 1980
3. (1) Subject to these Regulations, an employer shall be liable to pay termination or lay-off benefits payment calculated in accordance with regulations 6 to an employee who has been employed under a continuous contract of service for a period of not less than twelve months ending with the relevant date if –
(a) the contract of service of the employee is terminated; or
(b) the employee is laid-off within the meaning of regulation 5.
(2) For the purpose of this regulation a continuous contract of service for a period of not less than twelve months shall include two or more periods of employment which are not less than twelve months in the aggregate if the intervening period or periods between one period of employment and another does not in the aggregate exceed thirty days.
6. (1) Subject to the provisions of these Regulations, the amount of termination or lay-off benefits payment to which an employee is entitled in any case shall not be less than:-
(a) ten days’ wages for every year of employment under a continuous contract of service with the employer if he has been employed by that employer for a period of less than two years; or
(b) fifteen days’ wages for every year of employment under a continuous contract of serviced with the employer if he has been employed by that employer for two years or more but less than five years; or
(c) twenty days’ wages for every year of employment under a continuous contract of service with the employer if he has been employed by that employer for five year or more,and pro-rata as respect an incomplete year, calculated to the nearest month.
*加入 我们的“法律与你同行”FB 群组: http://bit.ly/fblawnjustice
*Like 我们的“法律与你同行” FB Page: http://bit.ly/lawnjusticefbpage
*Wilson Kuek是“法律与你同行 Law & Justice”面子书群组的创办人。“法律与你同行”是马来西亚最大的法律平台。我们为无数的平民百姓免费解除了各类的法律困扰。
*Kuek, Ong & Associates. Advocates & Solicitors. No.86-1, Jalan Mahagoni 1, Bandar Botanic, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Klang Lawyer. 巴生(吧生)律师楼。
*We have more than 15 years of experience in the legal profession. We handle matters such as commercial disputes, civil litigation, debt recovery, probate & letter of administration, will, divorce, children custody, maintenance/alimony, adoption, distribution of matrimonial assets, drafting commercial agreement, drafting sale and purchase agreement, process loan documentations, legal consultation, legal advisory, miscellaneous legal works.
#马来西亚华人律师 #Chinese Lawyer in Malaysia #Malaysia Lawyer #巴生律师 #吧生律师 #Klang Lawyer #KL律师 #吉隆坡律师 #KL Lawyer #懂华文的律师
#Kuek, Ong & Associates #Kuek Ong & Associates #Kuek Ong Associates #郭汪律师事务所 #郭汪律师楼