- 即使已签署买卖合约，并且已经支付10%的购房价格， 在1989年房屋发展法令（控制与执照）法令6（3）条文下，买家还是可以因为无法获得房屋贷款而只需缴付1%房价以及终止合约，而发展商将退回9%款项。
- 若发展商同意取消相关交易，在法律程序上，相关律师事务所会准备4份解除合约 (Deed of Revocation)，并让双方 （即：发展商以及买家）签署以及做印花盖章 (印花税：一份RM10)，以正式取消相关买卖交易。
HOUSING DEVELOPMENT (CONTROL AND LICENSING) REGULATIONS 1989
11. Contract of sale
(2) No person including parties acting as stakeholders shall collect any payment by whatever name called exceptas prescribed by the contract of sale.
(3) If the Purchaser fails to obtain the Financial Facility due to his ineligibility of income and has produced proof of such ineligibility to the Developer, the Purchaser shall then be liable to pay to the Developer only one per centum (1%) of the purchase price and this Agreement shall subsequently be terminated. In such an event, the Developer shall, within thirty (30) days of the date of the termination, refund to the Purchaser the balance of any amount paid by the Purchaser.
(4) If the Purchaser fails to accept the Financial Facility or defaults in complying with the necessary requirements for the application or is disqualified as a result of which the Financial Facility is withdrawn by the Purchaser’s Financier, as the case may be, the Purchaser shall then be liable to pay to the Developer the whole of the purchase price or such part thereof as shall then remain outstanding.
11.Default by Purchaser and determination of Agreement
(1) If the Purchaser—
(a) subject to subclause (3), fails to pay any instalment payable under subclause 5(1) in accordance with the Third Schedule or any part thereof and any late payment charges payable under clause 10 for any period in excess of thirty (30) days after the due date of the instalment or late payment charges;
(b) subject to subclause (3), fails to pay any sum payable under this Agreement for any period in excess of thirty (30) days after the due date of such sum;
(c) commits any breach of or fails to perform or observe any material term, condition or covenant of this Agreement; or
(d) before payment in full of the purchase price of the said Property, commits an act of bankruptcy or enters into any composition or arrangement with his creditors or, being a company, enters into liquidation, whether voluntary or otherwise,
(e) the Developer may, subject to subclause (2), annul the sale of the said Property and forthwith terminate this Agreement and in such an event—
(i) the Developer shall be entitled to deal with or otherwise dispose of the said Property in such manner as the Developer shall see fit as if this Agreement had not been entered into;
(ii) the instalments previously paid by the Purchaser to the Developer, excluding any late payment charges paid, shall be dealt with and disposed of as follows:
(A) firstly, all late payment charges calculated in accordance with clause 10 owing and unpaid shall be paid to the Developer;
(B) secondly, a sum equal to ten per centum (10%) of the purchase price thereof shall be forfeited to the Developer; and
(C) lastly, the residue thereof shall be refunded to the Purchaser;
(iii) neither party hereto shall have any further claim against the other for costs, damages, compensations or otherwise under this Agreement; and
(iv) each party hereto shall pay its own costs in the matter.
(2) Upon the occurrence of any of the events set out in paragraph 11(1)(a), (b), (c) or (d), the Developer shall give the Purchaser or his solicitors not less than thirty (30) days notice in writing by A.R. Registered post to treat this Agreement as having been repudiated by the Purchaser and unless in the meanwhile such default or breach alleged is rectified or such unpaid instalments and late payment charges are paid or subclause (3) shall apply, this Agreement shall, at the expiration of the said notice at the option of the Developer be deemed to be terminated.
(3) If the Purchaser shall have, before the expiry of the said thirty (30) days notice, obtained approval of the Financial Facility and paid the difference between the purchase price and the Financial Facility and delivered to the Developer the undertaking letter from the Purchaser’s Financier or the Government to release the Financial Facility to the Developer, the Developer then shall not annul the sale of the said Property and terminate this Agreement unless the Purchaser’s Financier or the Government shall default in its undertaking to release the Financial Facility to the Developer or fail to make the first disbursement of the Financial Facility to the Developer within thirty (30) days from the expiry of the said thirty (30) days notice.
*We have more than 15 years of experience in the legal profession. We handle matters such as commercial disputes, civil litigation, debt recovery, probate & letter of administration, will, divorce, children custody, maintenance/alimony, adoption, distribution of matrimonial assets, drafting commercial agreement, drafting sale and purchase agreement, process loan documentations, legal consultation, legal advisory, miscellaneous legal works.
*Wilson Kuek是“法律与你同行 Law & Justice”面子书群组的创办人。“法律与你同行”是马来西亚最大的法律平台。我们每天为无数的平民百姓免费解除各类的法律困扰。
*加入 我们的“法律与你同行”FB 群组: http://bit.ly/fblawnjustice
*Like 我们的“法律与你同行” FB Page: http://bit.ly/lawnjusticefbpage
*Kuek, Ong & Associates. Advocates & Solicitors. No.86-1, Jalan Mahagoni 1, Bandar Botanic, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Klang Lawyer. 巴生(吧生)律师楼。#Kuek, Ong & Associates #Kuek Ong & Associates #Kuek Ong Associates #郭汪律师事务所 #郭汪律师楼
#Chinese Lawyer in Malaysia #Malaysia Lawyer #Klang Lawyer #KL Lawyer #divorce lawyer #马来西亚华人律师 #懂华文的律师 #懂华语的律师 #巴生律师 #吧生律师 #KL律师 #吉隆坡律师 #民事诉讼律师 #打官司的律师 #打离婚案的律师 #离婚律师