- 在此条文，一旦罪成，将被判罚款不超过RM10,000.00 或者监禁不超过5年，或者两者兼施。
- 在此条文，一旦罪成，将被判罚款不超过RM10,000.00 或者监禁不超过5年，或者两者兼施，还有鞭笞不超过6下。
Immigration Act 1959/1963
15.Unlawful entry or presence in Malaysia
(1) Without prejudice to any other provision of this Act prohibiting a person from remaining in Malaysia, a person shall not remain in Malaysia—
(a)after the cancellation of any Permit or Certificate under this Part;
(b)after the making of a declaration under subsection 14(4);
(c)after the expiration of the period of any Pass relating to or issued to him; or
(d)after the notification to him, in such manner as may be prescribed, of the cancellation, under any regulations made under this Act, of any Pass relating to or issued to him,
unless he is otherwise authorized to remain in Malaysia under this Act.
(2) A person shall not remain in Malaysia in contravention of proviso (a) to section 60 or of article 8(2) of the Immigration (Transitional Provisions) Order 1963 [L.N. 226 of 1963].
(3)(Deleted by Act 27 of 1963).
(4)Any person who without reasonable cause contravenes this section shall be guilty of an offence and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine of not less than ten thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or to both.
6.Control of entry into Malaysia
(1) No person other than a citizen shall enter Malaysia unless—
(a)he is in possession of a valid Entry Permit lawfully issued to him under section 10;
(b)his name is endorsed upon a valid Entry Permit in accordance with section 12, and he is in the company of the holder of the Permit;
(c)he is in possession of a valid Pass lawfully issued to him to enter Malaysia; or
(d)he is exempted from this section by an order made under section 55.
(2) (Deleted by Act 27 of 1963).
(3) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding ten thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or to both, and shall also be liable to whipping of not more than six strokes.
(4) The burden of proof that a person entered Malaysia without contravening subsection (1) shall lie upon that person, and in any prosecution for an offence under subsection(1), it shall not be necessary to specify in the charge the date, time, place or manner of the entry of such person into Malaysia, or the means of travel used for such entry, and such prosecution may be held at any place in Malaysia.
Sin Chew (19.03.2019): 非法入境、逾期逗留
*加入 我们的“法律与你同行”FB 群组: http://bit.ly/fblawnjustice
*Like 我们的“法律与你同行” FB Page: http://bit.ly/lawnjusticefbpage
*Wilson Kuek是“法律与你同行 Law & Justice”面子书群组的创办人。“法律与你同行”是马来西亚最大的法律平台。我们为无数的平民百姓免费解除了各类的法律困扰。
*Kuek, Ong & Associates. Advocates & Solicitors. No.86-1, Jalan Mahagoni 1, Bandar Botanic, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Klang Lawyer. 巴生(吧生)律师楼。
*We have more than 15 years of experience in the legal profession. We handle matters such as commercial disputes, civil litigation, debt recovery, probate & letter of administration, will, divorce, children custody, maintenance/alimony, adoption, distribution of matrimonial assets, drafting commercial agreement, drafting sale and purchase agreement, process loan documentations, legal consultation, legal advisory, miscellaneous legal works.
#马来西亚华人律师 #巴生律师 #吧生律师 #Klang Lawyer #KL律师 #吉隆坡律师 #KL Lawyer #懂华文的律师
#Kuek, Ong & Associates #Kuek Ong & Associates #Kuek Ong Associates #郭汪律师事务所 #郭汪律师楼