- H和W于28.04.2008离婚。 H同意为这两个孩子每月支付14,000令吉的抚养费。
- H欠W RM454,130.00的抚养费。
由于H欠下庞大的抚养费，仅仅扣押H净工资的一部分，并且留下一部分用于支付H的生活费， 是不合适的 。所以， H在2012年2月和3月的每一个月净工资RM23.535.25，全部被扣押。
- H and W divorced on 04.2008. H agreed to pay a maintenance of RM 14,000 a month for the 2 children.
- H owes W the maintenance of RM454,130.00.
- W applied to court for order that H’s employer shall pay direct to W for the salary or a part of the salary of H to settle all arrears of the
- H argue:
(a) W is now living with her boyfriend together with the children and the RM 14,000.00 is being used for the W’s boyfriend;
(b) One of the child, S, is now living with him and the maintenance should be only RM7,000.00; and
(c) H signed a contract for 2 years with his company which contract would expire in March 2012.
- W then applied for the attachment of the H’s net pay of RM23.535.25 per month for the February and March 2012.
- H should honour and comply with the terms agreed on 28.04.2008, including his obligation to pay arrears of maintenance.
- As H owes huge outstanding maintenance, it is not fit or necessary to attach only a portion of the H’s net pay and leaving some portion of it to be kept for the H’s living expenses. Thus, the entire net salary for February and March 2012 is attached.
- If the Court did not make this Order, subsequently, W would not be able to enforce the divorce order and recover the arrears of maintenance owed to her because from 1.4.2012 onwards the H would no longer be under the employment of the company.
* MLJU 150 H
*Please contact us for appointment and/or business enquiries.
*Please visit our FB law Group: http://bit.ly/fblawnjustice
*Please visit our web forum: http://www.queco.org
*Please subscribe our YouTube: http://bit.ly/lawnjustice
Kuek Ong Associates