- 妻子（W）在法庭上申请要求丈夫（H）支付每一个月RM500令吉的孩子抚养费。 W需要每月花RM300在孩子的食物，维生素，衣服，玩具，医疗费和其他杂项费用。由于W需要在明年将孩子送进幼儿园，她每个月需要额外的RM200。
- H是副经理，每个月的工资是RM3,500。 H认为RM500是“荒谬而且太高”，并只愿意每月支付RM200.00。
- H忽视了在法律上抚养孩子的责任（第92条文，婚姻和离婚法令 1976）。
- 根据H的行为，扣押H的薪水来支付抚养费是必须的。 H很有可能刻意为难W。W不应该被负担，要重新开始新的法庭程序来告H，来确保H履行付扶养费的责任。
- The Wife (W) filed an application in court to claim a monthly payment of RM500 from the husband (H) as maintenance for the child who was staying with her. W needed RM300 a month for food, vitamins, clothes, toys, medical expenses and other miscellaneous expenses. As W needs to send the child to the nursery next year, she needed additional RM200 a month.
- W also sought to secure the payment of the maintenance order by an attachment of H’s salary.
- W alleged that H had not made any contribution towards maintenance of the child since the child was placed in her custody.
- H was the assistant manager and earned RM3,500 a month. H argued that RM500.00 was ‘ridiculous and is too high’ and was willing to pay RM200.00 a month.
- H had neglected to maintain the child contrary to his legal duty (Section 92, Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) Act 1976).
- Considering the income of H, it was fair that he should pay maintenance of RM500 per month.
- Based on the conduct of H, it would appear there was a need to fortify the maintenance order by an attachment of earnings order. There was a real likelihood that H had every intention of making things difficult for W. W should not be burdened by having to take fresh court proceedings to ensure that H meets his legal responsibilities towards the child.
- The sum of RM500 was ordered to be attached from H’s salary.
-  7 MLJ 173 Penang HC
- Please contact us for appointment and/or business enquiries.
Please visit our FB law Group: http://bit.ly/fblawnjustice
Please visit our web forum: http://www.queco.org
Please subscribe our YouTube: http://bit.ly/lawnjustice
* Kuek Ong Associates
Attachment of Salary 扣押薪水-2